1.Akinyomi O. J. (2010). The effect of internal control system on Nigerian banks. Proceedings of the Sixth International Conference on Sustainable Development, Vol. 6, No. 5, August 3-6, 2010, Niger Hall, CEC, University of Nigeria, Nsukka, Nigeria.
2.Akinyomi O. J. (2010). Forensic accountants and corporate fraud reduction. Proceedings of the Fifth World Congress on Research and Development, Vol. 5, No. 4, October 5-8, 2010, Conference Centre, University of Ibadan, Nigeria.
3. Akinyomi, O. J & Tasie C. (2011). Impact of telecommunication liberalization in Nigeria. Proceedings of the Seventh International Conference on Sustainable Development, Vol. 7, No. 1, July 26-29, 2011, Chinua Achebe Arts Theatre, University of Calabar, Calabar, Cross River State, Nigeria.
4. Akinyomi, O. J & Tasie C. (2012). Perceptions of accountants on factors affecting auditor's independence in Nigeria. Proceedings of Ninth International Conference on Sustainable Development, Vol. 9, No. 3, September 10-13, 2012, Comasie Hall, Imo State University, Owerri, Nigeria
5. Akinyomi, O. J. & Enahoro, J. A. (2013). Effect of information technology on corporate financial reporting. Proceedings of the Eight International Conference on Development Studies, Vol. 11, No. 1, February 12-13, 2013, Conference Hall, University of Lagos Guest House, University of Lagos, Nigeria.
6. Akinyomi, O. J. (2013). Managers' perception of factors influencing dividend decisions in Nigeria. Proceedings of the Eight International Conference on Development Studies, Vol. 11, No. 1, February 12-13, 2013, Conference Hall, University of Lagos Guest House, University of Lagos, Nigeria.
7. Akinyomi, O. J., & Enahoro, J. A. (2014). A post consolidation analysis of recapitalization and lending behavior in Nigerian banking sector. National Conference on Programme on Policy, Conflict and Strategic Studies, August 4-6, 2014, Babcock Business School Auditorium I, Babcock University, Ogun State, Nigeria.
8. Akinyomi, O. J., & Olutoye, A. E. (2015). Corporate governance and profitability of Nigerian banks. Proceedings of International Conference on Sustainable Development, Vol. 15, No. 4, April 13-16, 2015, Postgraduate Hall, Faculty of Management Sciences, University of Benin, Benin City, Nigeria.
9. Akinyomi, O. J. (2015). Target costing system and business profitability: A review. Proceedings of National Conference on Leadership, Accounting Development and Investigation for Sustainable Development, Vol 1, No. 1, December 1-3, 2015, University Auditorium, Kogi State University, Anyigba, Kogi State, Nigeria.
10.Okunoye, Job Oluremi (Ph.D) (2015), Effective Religious Education as a Mechanism for Sustaining Democracy in Nigeria, 8th – 11th September, 2015, Oduduwa Hall, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile- Ife, Nigeria.
11.Okunoye, Job Oluremi (Ph.D) and Olurin, Enitan Olurotimi (2017), The Implication of the Anti-Usury Legislation of the Covenant Code for Business Ethics in the African Socio-Economic Space, 28th – 31st March, 2017, Redeemed Christian Bible College, Redemption Camp, Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Ogun State, Nigeria.
12.Okunoye, Job Oluremi (2013), Effective Poverty Alleviation Programmes as Panacea for Security Challenges in Nigeria: The Ancient Israelite and the Contemporary Church Experience, 14 – 17 April, 2013, At the 2013 Biennial International Religious Studies Conference Organised by the Department of Religious Studies, University Of Ibadan, Ibadan, Nigeria.
13.Okunoye, Job Oluremi (Ph.D) (2016), The Care of the Poor in Ancient Israel as a Paradigm for Nigerian Church, 18th – 22nd July, 2016, Emmanuel Alayande College of Education, Oyo, Oyo State, Nigeria.
14.Okunoye Job Oluremi (2010), Hermeneutical Implications of Paul's Attitude Towards Ethnicity in Gal. 3: 28 for Contemporary Nigeria, Mon. Nov. 22 – Thurs. Nov. 25, 2010, A Paper Presented at the 2nd National Conference of School of Arts and Social Sciences, Emmanuel Alayande College of Education, Oyo State, Nigeria.
15.Okunoye, Job Oluremi (2014), The Relevance of Prophet Amos' Message in Reviving Nigerian Society, Held Between Monday 10, and Thursday 13 March, 2014, Being a Paper Presented at the 3rd National Conference of the School Of Arts and Social Sciences, Emmanuel Alayande College Of Education, Oyo, Oyo State, Nigeria.
16.Okunoye, Job Oluremi (2013), Effective Poverty Alleviation Programmes as Panacea for Security Challenges in Nigeria: The Ancient Israelite and the Contemporary Church Experience, 14 – 17 April, 2013, At the 2013 Biennial International Religious Studies Conference, Organised by the Department of Religious Studies, University Of Ibadan, Ibadan, Nigeria.
18.Moses Abiala, Heike Rollwage , Katharina Pfohl , Petr Karlovsky, Pathogenicity and mycotoxin profiles of Fusarium isolated from a tomato field in Nigeria 1-Department of Biological Sciences, Faculty of Natural Sciences, Ajayi Crowther University, Oyo, Nigeria 2-Molecular Phytopathology and Mycotoxin Research Unit, Department of Crop Protection, Faculty of Agriculture, University of Göttingen, Göttingen, Germany.
19.Okunoye, Job Oluremi (Ph.D) (2015), Effective Religious Education as a Mechanism for Sustaining Democracy in Nigeria, 8th – 11th September, 2015, Oduduwa Hall, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile- Ife, Osun State, Nigeria.
20. Okunoye, Job Oluremi (2014), The Relevance of Prophet Amos Message in Reviving Nigerian Society, Held Between Monday 10, And Thursday 13 March, 2014, Being A Paper Presented At The 3rd National Conference Of The School Of Arts And Social Sciences, Emmanuel Alayande College Of Education, Oyo, Oyo State, Nigeria.
21.Okunoye, Job Oluremi (Ph.D) and Olurin, Enitan Olurotimi, The Implication of the Anti-Usury Legislation of the Covenant Code for Business Ethics in the African Socio-Economic Space, At the Annual Western Zonal Conference of the Nigerian Association for Biblical Studies (Nabis), Biblical Studies, Law and Ethics in Africa, 28th – 31st March, 2017, Redeemed Christian Bible College, Redemption Camp, Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Ogun State, Nigeria.
22. Malomo, S.A., Nwachukwu, I.D., Girgih, A.T., Idowu, A.O., Aluko, R.E., & Fagbemi, T.N.(2017), Novel Antioxidant and Renin-Angiotensin System (Ras) Inhibitory Hydrolysates From Fluted-Pumpkin and Cashew Nut Proteins, April 2017, Nigeria.
23. ENTREPRENUERSHIP INNOVATION AND ECONOMIC GROWTH IN NIGERIA Presented by:OLOGUNDUDU, MOJEED M.(Ph.D)Mountain Top University Economics Department Prayer City, Ogun State ANDOJO J. OLANIPEKUN (Ph.D)McPherson University, Seriki Sotayo,Business Administration Department,Ogun State
24. Idowu, A.O., Upgrading the Nutritional Quality of Elekute through Enrichment with African Yam Bean (Sphenostylis stenocarpa), Department of Food Science and Technology, Mountain Top University (Mtu), Nigeria.
25.Ade T. Ojo FCIB, FIMC (2014), A Reassessment of the Post Crisis Global Economic & Financial Situation and Reforming Tasks, LEAD PAPER FOR PRESENTATION AT THE 4th International Conference on: “Effect of Global Economic & Financial Reforms on Developing Economies: A Reassessment”Organized by the Nigerian Society for Financial Research (NSFR), July 8 – 10, 2014, Holding at Landmark University, Omu-Aran, Kwara State, Nigeria.
26. Prof. Ade T. Ojo, FCIB, FIMC (2016), Economic and Financial System Dynamics and Development in Nigeria: Some Critical Issues, February, 21-23, 2016, Lead Paper Presented at the Annual Conference, Organised by the Department of Finance, University Of Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria.
27.The Impact of Commercial Banks Non–performing Loans on Financial Development in Nigeria J. A.T. Ojo1 College of Development Studies, School of Business, Department of Banking and Finance, Covenant University, Canaanland, Ota e-mail: email@example.com & R.O.C. Somoye2 Faculty of Social and Management Science, Department of Accounting, Banking & Finance, Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ogun State, Nigeria, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
30. Ayò Olúrántí, ÀJÙLO Composition for Voice, Iyáàlù, Gángan, Àkúbà, Agogo, Sèkèrè , Clave & Piano, A Symposium & Festival Bridging Musicology & Composition: The Global Significance of Bartok’s Method, Center for Intercultural Musicology at Churchill College, University of Cambridge, UK.
32. Fayemi, Olanrewaju Emmanuel (2013) (Guest Speaker) at Dairy evening and award presentation of South African Society of Dairy Technology, The survival of pathogenic E. coli strains in fermented milk 4th August, 2013, University of Pretoria, Hatfield Campus, South Africa.
33. Fayemi, Olanrewaju Emmanuel (2013) at South African Society of Dairy Technology 46th Annual General Meeting and Symposium on Food Safety and Security: A dairy perspective. The effect of probiotic bacteria on environmental E. coli strains in fermented goat’s milk, 16th – 19th April, 2013, Khaya Ibhubesi, Parys Free State, South Africa,
34. Fayemi, Olanrewaju Emmanuel (2015), (Technical Oral presentation) at Annual conference of International Association for Food Protection. Effect of Probiotic on the Survival of Non-O157 Shiga Toxin-producing E. Coli (STEC) Strains in Traditional African Fermented Weaning Food Products (July 25th-28th, 2015). Portland Oregon, U.S.A.
35. Gboyega E. Adebami (2014), Production and Characterization of Bioflocculant produced by Bacillus clausii NB2, Science Association of Nigeria (SAN) 49th Annual Conference titled “Exploiting Advancement in Science and Technology for National Security”, (27th April – 1st May, 2014) University of Ilorin Auditorium, Ilorin, Nigeria.
36.Gboyega E. Adebami (2015), Characterization of Bioflocculant Produced by Streptomyces sp. Ap4, Faculty of Science 2nd International Conference, University of Ibadan Titled “Scientific Research and Innovation in Nigeria”, (16th – 20th March, 2015), Faculty of Science Auditorium, University of Ibadan, Ibadan, Nigeria.
37.Attah Alexander (2017), Application Of e-Business/Governance for Revenue Generation in the Local Government; Delivered At the Conference of all Local Government Administrators, Secretaries and Treasurers in Lagos State on the 7-9th July,2017, Dover Hotel, Lekki , Lagos State, Nigeria.
38. Dr.Adeiga A.A. (2016), Aero-Pollens: The Enviromental Triggers of Allergic Reaction of Public Health Importance. Pre-Project Workshop/Conference With The Theme: The Allerginic Activities Of Pollen And Spores Of Nigerian Plants And Their Spatiial Pattern. On 22nd Nov. 2016. Department of Botany at University Of Lagos, Lagos State. Nigeria.
39.CHALLENGES AND PROSPECTS OF IMMUNIZATION IN NIGERIA BY DR ADEIGA .A.A HEAD OF IMMUNOLOGY AND VACCINOLOGY RESEARCH GROUP 2ND WORLD IMMUNIZATION WEEK: FIRST SYMPOSIUM FOR THE WORLD IMMUNIZATION WEEK AT NIGERIAN INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL RESEARCH YABA LAGOS NIGERIA..22ND-30TH APRIL 2014
40.A.A. Adeiga and S. Ahmad (2005), Effect of Cold Chain Facility Status on Vaccine Distribution and Infant Immunization Coverage in Gada Local Government of Sokoto State Nigeria. 3rd -4th Nov. 2005, Third Annual Conference on ‘Vaccines All Things Considered ‘ At Sheraton Pentagon South, Alexandra Virginia. U.S.A.
41.EMERGING PUBLIC HEALTH CONCERN DR ADEIGA ADESINA NIGERIA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL RESEARCH YABA LAGOS INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE OF SOCIETY OF ENVIRONMENTAL TOXICOLOGY AND POLLUTION MITIGATION AT UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS 3RD -5TH DEC. 2014
42.Adeiga.A, Awoderu O.A, Faneye.A, Akintunde, Gb, Onyewuche.J. (2013), Serum Levels of Th1 and Th2 Cytokines Produced in Nigerian Children with Measles Vaccine Failure in Measles Outbreak In Ogun State In Nigeria, By 16th Annual International Conference On Vaccine Research 20th -22nd April 2013, At Hotel Hayyat Baltimore Maryland U.S.A.