MOUNTAIN TOP UNIVERSITY INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON ENTREPRENEURSHIP (MTU-ICE)
Date: 4th – 6th of September, 2019.
KM 12 Lagos-Ibadan, Prayer city, Ogun State, Nigeria.
Entrepreneurship: A Panacea for Sustainable Development
Presentations are invited to cover but not limited to the following sub-themes:
- Entrepreneurship Education and Sustainable Development
- Digital Entrepreneurship and Sustainable Development
- Innovation and Sustainable Development
- Entrepreneurial Ecosystems and Start-up Program
- Sustainable/Green Entrepreneurship and Sustainable development
- Social Entrepreneurship and Sustainable Development
- Entrepreneurial Finance and Sustainability
- Family Business and Sustainable Development
- Women Entrepreneurship and Sustainable Development
- Disruptive Innovation and Sustainable Development
- Smart City and Sustainable Development
- MSMEs and Sustainable Development
The 2019 Interdisciplinary Mountain Top University International Conference on Entrepreneurship (4-6 September, 2019) focuses on the overall topic: Entrepreneurship: As a panacea for sustainable development. Entrepreneurship is generally perceived to be a force for value creation and sustainable development. This maiden edition of the conference seeks to bring together entrepreneurs, investors, policy makers and researchers from multiple disciplines, backgrounds and countries, to identify new ways of assisting start-ups and existing firms to attain strong competitiveness and discuss how entrepreneurship can aid sustainable development. Target participants for this conference include academics, entrepreneurs, students and policy makers. We invite researchers to submit abstracts and papers for presentation in one or more of the 12 tracks that will be chaired by eminent scholars in the field. The conference will be hosted by Mountain Top University, KM 12 Lagos-Ibadan, Prayer city, Ogun State, Nigeria.
Submission of abstract (maximum of 250 words) commences: May 02, 2019 Closing date for abstract submission: July 31, 2019.
Authors of accepted abstracts to submit full papers on or before August 29, 2019.
All authors should submit abstracts/papers/proposal to: email@example.com
Selected quality papers will be published on MTU journal of Entrepreneurship.
For further enquiries please call:
Dr. Adelekan S.Adedeji (Chairman LOC) 08033703629
Dr. Ojo Olanipekun J. (Secretary LOC) 07014111111.
- Qurix, W. B.
Bringham University, New Karu
- Rosemond Boohene
Dean, Center for International Education (CIE)
University of Cape coast